Monday, June 22, 2009

Dear DirecTV:

You? Suck, and are thisclose to losing my business. Why am I paying for you? If I wanted to watch Wimbledon on ESPN2, I'd just switch to Dish Network or cable! Once again, I'm forced to turn to online streams to watch the matches I want to watch.

I get that you want to finish showing the US Open golf tournament. But why advertise the Wimbledon mix if you're not going to actually do it? It's called false advertising, and you bet your sorry ass I'll be emailing and calling all sorts of people to complain today.

Like it would be really hard for you to free up a few stations for Wimbledon? Pathetic.

Your service is shitty in general, and the only reason I've got it is for better coverage of the slams. If you're not even offering me that, why am I paying?

I won't be for long.

No love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment